How it works?
- Click on the Buy tab: The buyer will start by clicking on the "Buy" tab on the app, which will take them to the property search page.
- Select City: Firstly, the customer will select the city in which they need the property.
- Select Property Type: Once on the property search page, the buyer will select the type of property they are interested in, such as apartments, houses, or commercial spaces.
- Choose Desired Property: After selecting the property type, the buyer will then be able to view available properties and choose the one that best suits their needs.
- Offer to the Seller: If the buyer is interested in a particular property, they can make an offer to the seller by clicking on the "Offer" button on the app. They will then be prompted to enter their offer price and submit.
- Receive Notification: If the seller accepts the buyer's offer, the buyer will receive a notification on the app indicating that their offer has been accepted.
- Click on the Sell tab: The seller will start by clicking on the "Sell" tab on the app, which will take them to the property management page.
- List Property: Once on the property management page, the seller will be able to list their property by entering details such as the property type, property title, description of property, location, size, and selling price.
- Receive Offers: If a buyer is interested in the seller's property, they can make an offer by clicking on the "Offer" button on the app. The seller will then receive a notification of the offer and will be able to review all offers and any accompanying details.
- Accept or Reject Offer: Based on the details of the offer, the seller can choose to accept or reject the offer by clicking on the appropriate button on the app. If the offer is accepted, the buyer will be notified.
Overall, Kuickdeals aim to make the buying and selling of properties more convenient and streamlined for users, with the ability to easily search for properties, make offers, and receive notifications about the status of their transactions.